Monday, January 09, 2006

movie trivia's tha illest

I've had Chris Parnell's "Lazy Sunday" in my head for about a week now, but it's still so great that I don't really mind. Today is the bossman's 35th birthday. We've already had two kinds of cake plus pie, 22oz bottles of beer are on the way, and he's decided that he wants to wrap up the night getting wasted on gayer-than-four-dudes-blowing-five-dudes drinks at TGI Fridays. Ah well, as long as the Jeff's paying I'm willing to put up with flare and garish decor for a margarita.

Daisy bit me yesterday. I was pissed, but I couldn't blame her too much- she's of Mexican heritage, so she's genetically predisposed to have a hateful terror of baths. Of course I mean that in only the most PC of senses. Luckily she has small teeth and didn't really give it her all, so there was no broken skin and she still ended up clean and hopefully flea-free.

And since this entry has not yet fulfilled its quota of racism, here's a tasteful little something for you to enjoy-

so cool. respect. these are things that black people say.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

piece? is that supposed to be a pun, or just the incorrect use of a homonym....SNACK ATTACK MOTHERFUCKER!!!