Monday, August 03, 2009

Here Comes Trouble

The Great Taste of the Midwest is this Saturday. I wont be attending that particular clusterfuck (tickets are amost impossible to come by anyway), but I am looking forward to the *pre*-Great Taste parties on Friday. The only real problem is figuring out how many of these I can actually attend before passing out:

Surly & Founders @ Glass Nickel on Atwood, 7pm
Jolly Pumpkin @ Malt House, 4pm
Great Lakes @ Dexters, 4pm
Dark Horse @ Dexters, 8pm
New Holland @ Local Tavern, 4pm
Two Brothers @ Alchemy, 8pm
Bells @ Maduro, 4pm
Stone, Dogfish, 3 Floyds @ Jordan's Big 10, 3-8pm
Ommegang/Duvel @ Brasserie V - Duvel Green and Multiple Ommegang

What to do?! Well, Glass Nickel and Maduro are sure bets, and the Malt House and Alchemy are sort of on the way from one to the other... this could make for a very wobbly bike ride.

No comments: