Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I know you are but what am I?

I have discovered the formula for a perfect weekday evening after a long day of working and dealing with undergrads.

Mix all in equal parts: small bowl of nug; warm, home-made vegan banana bread; pee-wee's big adventure; small dog on lap. Freshen with a brisk dog walk to the park. Finish with a hot shower. This is pretty much the best thing evar.

However, this dude comes in with a close second. Five dollars to anyone who grows a tentacle beard like this over the next year. I assure you, it's worth it.

Also, one of my students mocked me for saying "word" yesterday. Dang but now I feel all old and unhip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what night wouldn't be complete without a small bowl of nug...




balls.

Anonymous said...

i think that brad could grow an AWESOME tentacle beard. he's just skeezy enough to pull it off...

Anonymous said...

If there are no requirements pertaining the location of the hair-tentacles, then I believe young bradley could produce one equal to, if not greater, that the one depicted in the photo.


balls.

hairy balls.

platytune said...

no money will be given to participants who grow tentacles anywhere other than face or (for extra points) back. however, if you include the had and jacket, i'll up the award to $10.