Today starts week 2 at my new job. So far it's pretty awesome, but I'm going to have to get used to spending more time at the computer on data analysis and less time at the bench (and no time in the greenhouse which is kind of sad). I guess if I'd stayed in SD life would have progressed in that direction anyway.
Kelly's coming to town on Friday and we're going to see Feist, which is pretty exciting. I haven't been to a concert at the Orpheum in years. The last one was probably the Roots back in, oh, 2003 or so.
Current song obsessions:
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Y Control"
Cat Power - "He War"
Neko Case - "Star Witness"
Okkervil River - "Plus Ones"
Feist - "I Feel it All"
Joanna Newsom - "Monkey and Bear"
Lately, at any given point, if I'm not listening to something else, I've got one of those in my head and I just haven't gotten sick of hearing them. My nano, on the other hand, loves playing the Moving Units whenever I put it on shuffle.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Shit. I accidentally closed the window and now I have to retype everything.
The Mountain Goats, "This Year"
Animal Collective, "Fireworks"
Neutral Milk Hotel, "Holland 1945"
The Thermals, "Stare Like Yours" and "Remember Today"
Kevin Drew, "F---ed Up Kid"
The Books, "Smells Like Content"
Tunng, "Woodcat"
Godspeed You! Black Emperor, first track on Lift Your Skinny Fists
Post a Comment