It turns out that good produce is not so easy to come by in these cooler climes, and so the basic tenant of economics holds. I spent $20 on fruit yesterday, and not very much of it. 11 grapefruit, 1lb cherries, a small box of raspberries, and a couple pears. I suppose there are far worse ways of splurging, the cherries are delicious.
My parents are in Hawaii for a couple weeks, so I'm house/dog sitting until the 9th. Since Friday, I've slept in four different spots- my old twin bed (too small), my parents bed (too firm), the living room couch (too squishy) and the downstairs couch (too short). I feel like fucking Goldie Locks and I've yet to find a good night's sleep. I do like having a great big house all to myself though...
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment